Monday, February 18, 2008

How To Enable EVDO DUN on any EVDO capable phone

HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - How to enable EVDO DUN on ANY EVDO capable phone in 10 easy steps!:
"How to enable EVDO DUN on ANY EVDO capable phone in 10 easy steps!"

Didn't read this yet, but have to run and don't want to lose it.

****UPDATE****
Okay, I took a couple minutes to look through this and it looks like some great info... not just for the N800, but for any PC->Phone tethering (via USB or Bluetooth... doesn't matter). You have to modify your phone, which can be dangerous, but if there is a problem and you backup your phones qcn, you should be able to restore it to the way it was. Obviously, if you lose connectivity while writing data to the phone you could brick it, but there's always some element of risk. ;-)

Anyway, I haven't had a chance to try this yet, but I hope to over the next week before I go on my trip in case I don't have WiFi access and need something on my PC or N800.

Cheers!

No comments: