Sunday, February 17, 2008

7 Must Have Apps for the Nokia N800/N810 Internet Tablet -- Digital Streets

7 Must Have Apps for the Nokia N800/N810 Internet Tablet -- Digital Streets

Found this post when I was looking around for a spreadsheet app. I have most of these apps already and am downloading the rest. The Maemo Wordpy app can post blogs to either Wordpress as well as Blogger (not both at the same time). I use Blogger, so I will try it for that.

I still haven't settled on a single media application, though I haven't spent much time yet trying them out, etc. I downloaded Canola2 and will try that out. I have a feeling I will use a combination of different players for different reasons.

****ADDITION****
I have to admit that Canola2 is pretty impressive as a media center app with slick looking graphics. I'm still trying to figure it all out (it's not entirely intuitive, there doesn't seem to be any true 'menu' function), so I'm not recommending it yet at this point. Just because something is pretty, doesn't mean it's good.

No comments: