Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Google Calendar in Evolution « Johnny [Life & Code]

Google Calendar in Evolution « Johnny [Life & Code]

Now that I'm getting back into Linux, there is a LOT I need to learn again. I'm very interested in the ability to sync/open Google Calendar in Evolution, and the fact that Gmail supports IMAP now makes me want to start using this service more! I was leaning, recently, to the Windows Live offerings... and while they work great if you are straight Windows and IE, if you want to use them on any other platform it really isn't that great.

Again, I plan on coming back and giving a review/tips/tricks after checking it out. A friend of mine and I are thinking about taking the "30 days of nothing but Linux" challenge to see if it could be a viable solution for a personal workstation (for us). My fear is that I have too much dependency on Windows centric applications. We shall see.

No comments: