Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Google Browser Sync

Google Browser Sync:
"Google Browser Sync for Firefox is an extension that continuously synchronizes your browser settings – including bookmarks, history, persistent cookies, and saved passwords – across your computers. It also allows you to restore open tabs and windows across different machines and browser sessions. For more info, please visit our FAQ."

Okay, my friend pointed me to this (5 times he says... whatever ;-) and I don't want to lose it.

I have been using the Google Toolbar because I like the way it keeps my bookmarks the same across all my PCs and integrates Gmail, Google Calendar and Blogger stuff in one consistent package across my Windows and Linux OSes... even between Firefox and IE, the latter of which I am forced to use for certain things.

While the Google Toolbar serves most of my needs, it does NOT sync cookies and password management across PCs, so this browser sync is a welcome addition!!

No comments: