Sunday, October 5, 2008

8GB microSDHC card!

I found a Kingston 8GB microSDHC card at Amazon this past weekend for $27! I had it overnighted Monday (with some other stuff, and I'm a Prime member, so that was only $3.99 additional) and got it Tuesday.

I then named it the same as my previous 4GB card and copied over the contents. I haven't been able to fix my desktop pc yet (where all my music is), so I haven't had a chance to put more music on it.

I'm actually in the middle of setting up a Windows Home Server where I will house my music (there will be another post on that whole thing), but until then I don't have access to it to add to my bb.

I also plan on using my bb for some podcasts, but I'll need to be pretty selective because I don't have many opportunities to listen to them. So, in the past, they have just taken up hdd space. I may even try some video now that I doubled my capacity, but I don't think I will enjoy video on the bb. Screen is too small (same went for my iPod video).


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: