Thursday, August 14, 2008

NoviiMedia / Pocket PC Solutions / NoviiRemote Deluxe for Pocket PC

NoviiMedia / Pocket PC Solutions / NoviiRemote Deluxe for Pocket PC

So, I think I already created a post that I'm getting back to this blog because of several reasons. The main reason is because I am switching phones, back to a smartphone.

Currently, I switched back to my Sprint Treo 700wx which has Microsoft Windows Mobile 5 Phone Edition. I have to say that Palm REALLY does a great job customizing the OS and Today Screen to make it more user friendly as a phone, since ultimately that's what this device is and needs to be. The PDA functionality is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

And speaking of the icing, I'm going to try NoviiRemote Deluxe to see if I can use my phone as a customizable remote with macro capability. It looks like there are limitations on how much you can do with the macros, but some macro ability is better than none. ;-)

I'll try and post my review soon.

No comments: