Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Let the public shaming begin! Opera Mini for the iPhone

My Opera - When do you think Opera Mini will be available on the iPhone?:
"Status update: Opera Mini for iPhone was officially submitted to the Apple iPhone App store on March 23, 12:25 UTC."

Personally, I can't see Apple actually approving this web browser app for the iPhone... they will site duplication of functionality with their built-in Safari web browser as the reason. That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it. ;-)

Of course, my prediction and lack of faith in Apple to do the right thing is sad. But, they have proven time and time again that they are NOT fair in their application approval process for the iPhone... take Google Voice as an example... there was even an investigation about it... yet, still no Google Voice app for my iPhone.

If you haven't read about or watched the video for Opera Mini for the iPhone, then you HAVE to go here to watch the speed of this new browser!

And don't even get me started on the lack of Flash support on the iPhone... that's just stupid silly.

No comments: